Friday, October 21, 2011

TV Review:Vampire Diaries:Smells Like Teen Spirit(3.06)

                                       Vampire Diaries:Smells Like Teen Spirit(3.06)Review
  • I loved Elena so much in this episode. I think she was really strong, determined and I thought she was really funny when she was pretending to be drunk.
  • I’m so happy that Rebecca was in this episode and I continue to love her.
  • I liked Vicki and Matt’s relationship but I’m glad that he made her go back over to the other side when he realized that she was going to kill Elena.
  • For some odd reason this episode made me ship Stefan and Elena even more. I loved that even though he lost his humanity he still saved her.
  • I’m worried about Tyler and his attachment to Klaus. I’m also worried about his character regressing and that causing problems in his relationship with Caroline.
  • I loved that Anna and Jeremy can’t stop thinking about each other and loved them holding hands at the end.
  • I find it terrifying that Michael only feeds on vampire’s blood and I really really hope Katherine isn’t dead.
  • I’m curious how Mason came back but I can understand why he wants to get his revenge against Damon.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment