Friday, October 21, 2011

TV Review: The Secret Circle:Wake(1.06)

                                               The Secret Circle:Wake(1.06)Review
  • I loved that Charles remind remorseful through out the episode.
  • I knew Jake was bad news and I’m not surprised that he’s a witch hunter. Also I think the lead witch hunter is played by the same guy who plays Alison’s dad on Teen Wolf.
  • I for some reason I really liked that Adam hated Jake so much, I think that it’s because Adam’s reason for hating is because he took advantage of his dad.
  • I’m glad that Melissa mourned throughout the episode.
  • My heart completely broke Diana during and after she broke up with Adam. Weirdly cried more for Diana being alone then I did when Nick died.
  • I don’t get why they made it seem Faye may still like Jake but I like to think that she swore off guys after her relationship with him.
  • I overall really liked this episode and I think it's the best one since Bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment