Thursday, October 13, 2011

TV Review: The Vampire Diaries: The Reckoning(3.05)

                                          The Vampire Diaries: The Reckoning(3.05)Review
  • I loved that Damon and Katherine kissed and I don’t believe him when he says he doesn’t love her.
  • I liked that they were all at school for the senior prank.
  • I loved Rebecca through out the whole episode and I would love to see her as often as possible. I thought Rebecca pulled off crazy jealous really well.
  • I thought that Klaus was actually a pretty good villain in this episode but why did it take him so long to figure out the original witch was lying to him.
  • I liked that they developed the Bonnie and Matt friendship in this episode. I also like that Matt actually played a part in this episode and witnessed the supernatural stuff.
  • I enjoyed Vicki and Matt reconnecting.
  • I was worried for Tyler for most of the episode and I’m so glad that he’s okay and I love him and Caroline and I’m so happy their happy.
  • I loved that Stefan was able to fight Klaus compulsion because of how much he loved Elena and I’m sad that he now lost his humanity.
  • I’m glad that Stefan’s staying in Mystic Falls because I always loved Stefan and Damon scenes the most and there’s bound to be a lot more of them now.
  • I’m really curious about Michal and I’m a little worried about Katherine’s safety.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment