Sunday, October 9, 2011

TV Review: Alphas:Blind Spot(1.09)

                                               Alphas:Blind Spot(1.09)Review    

In this episode the group detains Hearn, a blind alpha with sonar and he is followed by an alpha with the ability to make people unable to see her, Griffin. Hearn works for Red Flag and tries to convince Dr.Rosen join him and they have a very interesting conversation about alphas and their future. I found the character Griffin charismatic and hope we see her again, I like that she doesn’t really play for either side.

Also in this episode Hicks is upset that Rosen told Nina it may be a bad idea for the two of them to have a relationship, I personally thinks Rosen is probably right and was annoyed by Hicks refusing to even listen to his reasoning. I find it interesting that Bill loosing his abilities for a little while made him accept them more when he regained them. I overall really liked this episode. Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment