Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top 7 Books I read because of the Title or the Cover


1.I’d Tell You I Love You but then I’d Have to Kill You and Cross My Heart Hope to Spy: I love both of these titles and their the reason I started the series and I’m glad I did.
2.Wicked Lovely: I love these covers and their the reason I’ve started the series, I’ve only read the first two books so far but I love all the covers.

3.The Summoning: The cover is also what made me read the book.

4.Entwined: I haven’t read or bought this book but I want to because I think the cover is gorgeous.





5.Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle: I love the cover of this series which is why I read the series and I’m really glad I did. The artwork’s gorgeous but it’s by Clamp so I should’ve been expecting that.

6.The Legend of Princess Sakura: The artwork is gorgeous and there isn’t even much of a plot summery on the back cover.


7.Gentlemen’s Alliance +: Really like the artwork.

3 comments:

  1. oh those #1 books probably would of gotten me.
    http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many people who love the cover of Entwined. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have Entwined in my top 10. I'm a new follower, my WOW http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/10/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete