1. The Summoning: I can’t really saw why it’s a shocking ending without giving away a lot of spoilers from the final chapters but it definitely made me want to read the second book.
2. Secret Circle: The Initiation: Faye making Cassie her little minion I loved that happening and I remember being surprised by that.
3. Secret Circle: The Captive: Black John’s return and Faye revealing Cassie’s secret nice surprising ending.
4. Secret Circle: The Power: The ending just didn’t quite make sense to me but it did make me believe that Diana is one of the nicest people in the world.
5. Shiver: I knew Sam would came back eventually because there are two other books in the series but while reading it I was surprised they actually got I happy ending.
6. Perks of Being a Wallflower: Finding out what happened in Charlie’s past surprised me but the more surprising thing is that Charlie doesn’t hate or blame that person at all for hurting him.
7. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief: Discovering that Luke was working with Kronos, totally surprised me the first time I read it.
8. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Titan’s Curse: Discovering who Nico’s father is after he ran away and Nico blaming Percy for his sister’s death.
9. Uglies: Tally turning herself in to become a pretty.
10. Identical: Raeanne still being around.