Sunday, October 30, 2011

TV Review: Revenge:Duplicity(1.04)

                                                     Revenge:Duplicity(1.04)Review

  • In this episode Emily destroys a therapist named Michelle Banks and I have to say I probably hate her the most so far.
  • In this episode Daniel’s friend Tyler screws up Daniel’s relationship with Emily and manipulates him into drinking again. I really dislike Tyler.
  • I enjoyed the scenes between Emily and Jack and I wouldn’t mind the two of them getting together, also I find it kind of funny that Nolan seems to ship them.
  • I thought that Charolette and Declan were sweet in the scenes they shared with each other.
  • I felt really bad for Charolette in the scene were the video revealed that Victoria wish she never had a second child and I really dislike Victoria for that scene and the one were she makes sure Amanda would be put in a mental hospital for the rest of her childhood.
  • I also liked how Emily seems to be trying to frame Victoria as the person who's destroying everyones lives now.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment