Monday, October 31, 2011

TV Review: Revenge:Guilt(1.05)

                                                         Revenge:Guilt(1.05)Review
  • In this episode Lydia comes back to reclaim her place but in the end she’s tricked, scorned and killed for her efforts.
  • I was worried that Lydia would find exposed Emily’s true identity and I’m glad that my worries were unfounded.
  • I’m glad that Daniel found out about Tyler’s lies and that he doesn’t want to be like his parents. I'm also happy that Emily and Daniel made up.
  • I’m glad that Charolette still hasn’t forgiven Victoria about what she said about her yet.
  • I liked that Nolan takes the promises he made to Amanda’s dad seriously about looking after her and I was glad that it was confirmed he’s most definitely against murder which makes me wonder is Emily against it or not.
  • I’m also curious about weather Frank’s way of dealing with things was suppose to be murder but I wonder what else he could have possibly meant and I wonder how the Graysons would feel if they saw Nolan’s tape.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment