Thursday, October 6, 2011

TV Review: Secret Circle: Heather(1.04)

                                                   Secret Circle: Heather(1.04)Review
  • I find it interesting and disturbing that Demons exist and this episode leads me even more intrigued about what happened with the fire.
  • I felt really bad for Heather but as her brother said at least she's at peace now.
  • I liked that Cassie wanted to help Heather even though it didn’t turn out well and I also liked that Diana didn’t want to rush into anything that could be dangerous.
  • I’m glad that Cassie revealed that she has a book of shadows.
  • I like that Faye and Cassie did magic together.
  • I liked that Faye tries to protect Melissa but it kind of seems like Faye wants to be more then friends with Melissa.
  • I don’t know how I feel about Nick and Melissa relationship since in one scene I love them and in the next I hate them, so I’m confused right now.
  • I’m worried about Melissa since the demon has crawled inside her.
  • I was dissapointed that Dawn and Charles didn't appear in this episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment