Thursday, September 29, 2011

TV Review:The Secret Circle:Loner(1.03)

                                               The Secret Circle:Loner(1.03)Review  
   
  • I think that binding the circle may not have been the best idea since it leaves them defenseless when they are alone and Zachary said that if he killed one of them they all would die.
  • I thought Zachary was very creepy but it seems like he had a good reason for wanting revenge.
  • I continue to like Cassie and Sally’s friendship but I dislike that she’s so dismissive of Diana who just wants be her friend.
  • I also like the Faye and Melissa friendship and I loved that Faye told Nick to treat Melissa right.
  • I liked that Melissa has decided she won’t let Nick use her anymore and I like that Nick actually wants to make an effort with her.
  • I loved Diana in this episode because of her trying to befriend Cassie and her wanting her Dad to be happy. Also in her last scene I got a feeling that Diana doesn’t really have anyone other then Adam which made me really sad since she’s so nice.
  • I wonder what Zachary being marked means and I wonder what really happened to Heather and how it was a worse faith then death.
  • I overall liked this episode but I felt it was the weakest so far.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment