Thursday, September 29, 2011

TV Review:The Vampire Diaries The End of the Affair(3.03)

                                   The Vampire Diaries The End of the Affair(3.03)Review      
  • I loved that Katherine called Damon at the beginning and end of the episode but I pretty much love any scene with those two. I wasn’t surprised by Katherine following Stefan but I’m not really happy about it either.
  • I liked the Elena and Damon scenes because they reminded me of their friendship back in season 1 were there wasn’t a lot of sexual tension.
  • I found it extremely creepy that the reason that Caroline’s Dad was torturing her was because he loved her but didn’t want to kill her. I felt so bad for all the emotional and physical torture her Dad put her through.
  • I loved the 1920s flashbacks. I actually by the relationship between Stefan and Klaus back then. I also really liked Rebecca and her relationship with Stefan.
  • I liked the idea of Gloria using magic to slow down her aging.
  • I liked that Damon tried to take Stefan’s place but I knew that was never going to work.
  • I liked Tyler and Liz going and saving Caroline. I also loved the scene towards the end of the episode were Caroline drank blood in front of her mom and she just accepted her and comforted her. I also liked that Tyler stayed to comfort Caroline.
  • I’m curious as to who is chasing after Klaus in the 20s and why he was afraid of them.
  • I loved in the flashback Stefan was delightfully evil and compelled a to drink his wife’s blood it was fabulously evil.
  • I’m glad Rebecca came back at the end and I’m glad that she was mad at Klaus and I wonder what kind of relationship her and Stefan will have now that he remembers and she’s alive again.
  • This episode has been my favorite of this season.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment