Sunday, September 11, 2011

Book Review: Gallagher Girls: Cross My Heart Hope to Spy


                            Gallagher Girls: Cross My Heart Hope to Spy Review

Cross my Heart Hope to Spy is the sequel to I’d Tell You I Love You But then I’d Have to Kill you and it starts off after winter break and Cammie still trying to put her relationship with Josh behind her. Through out the book Cammie tries to stay out of trouble but she doesn’t entirely succeeds being that she’s a spy and when some mysterious things happen she can’t help but to investigate.

About half way through the book the girls learn there is a spy school for boys called Blackthorn and a few of it’s students will be staying at Gallagher academy for the rest of the semester. Sadly we don’t really get to know most of the boys but we do get to know Zach who I love. I like the relationship that develops between Cammie and Zach it’s very different then the one Cammie and Josh had in the first book, I like that Cammie and Zach feels more like equals, also I just find Zach a lot more interesting then Josh.

I also continue to enjoy the friendship between Cammie, Bex, Liz and Macy as well as all of them as characters. I also really enjoyed Macy a lot more in this book probably due to her character development from book one. Overall I really enjoyed this book and I hope to read the third one soon. Please tell me your thoughts on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment