Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top 10 Books I feel everyone has read except me

1.Anna and the French Kiss: It’s weird in that I never heard about or saw this book in a store but I here about on almost ever book blog that I go to.

 2. Catching Fire and Mocking Jay: I’ve read the first book of the series and while I enjoyed I don’t feel the need to read the rest of the series at the moment, also it seemed like right after I finished Hunger Games all the books are now only sold in hard cover and I prefer paperback.

3.Linger and Forever: I just finished reading Shiver and I loved so I’ll read these books as soon as I can.

4.The Mortal Instruments: These books sound interesting and everyone seems to love them so I plan to read them sometime soon.

5.Pride and Prejudice: I’ve tried to read this book but I only got about thirty or forty pages in, I just find it too dry and I don’t like any of the characters but everyone else seems to love it. 


6.Fallen: I see a lot of reviews for this book but not a lot of them are good so I don’t know if I’ll read it.

7.Deliruim: I’ll probably read this since it sounds interesting.
8. Entwined: I love this cover and the story sounds okay so I plan on reading it.
9.Vampire Academy:  I don’t plan on reading this series but I hear about it a lot.

10. Pretty Little Liars: I’ve seen the TV show but I haven’t read the books yet but I want to really badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment