Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top 5 Sequel Books I Want to Read

  1. The Awakening: the second book of The Darkest Powers series I’ve been wan ting to read this book since I finished and that feeling only intensified.
  2. Never Have I Ever: Second book in the Lying Games series Loved the first book and I can’t wait for more.
  3. Linger: the second book in the Wolves of Mercy series. I haven’t finished the first book but I love it so far.
  4. Uncommon Criminals: Second in the Heist Society series, I also haven’t finished the first book yet but I love the series so far.
  5. Catching Fire: Second book of the Hunger Games series good so far hope the second book will be better.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, good...I'm not the only one who is behind! I did finish Shiver but still need to read both Linger and Forever - they are both sitting right here, I just need to make time for them!

    I loved the whole Hunger Games series - can't wait to see the movie in the spring!

    Sue
    www.greatbooksforkidsandteens.com
    www.bookbybook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just bought Uncommon Criminals today. I just really don't like to read the first book in the series only to wait for ages for the consecutive books...sometimes I can't wait though LOL

    I really enjoyed the Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong but that was one of the books that I disliked when I read book 1 but when I read it altogether, the entire trilogy one after the other I loved it!!!

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete