Tuesday, September 13, 2011

TV Review: Ringer: Pilot(1.01)

                                                       Ringer: Pilot(1.01)Review


Ringer is about Bridget who is a recovering alcoholic who soon has to testify in court against a dangerous man but she leaves town out of fear and gets in touch with her sister Siobhan who she has seen in six years. During their time together Siobhan disappears and Bridget believing she is dead she decides to take her place. Bridget soon discovers that Siobhan’s life isn’t as perfect as she thought it was and that there are a lot of lies.

I overall found the pilot to be very intriguing and I most definitely want to know what happens next. I’m wondering just who exactly Siobhan really is and why she seems to want to live a double life. I wonder why Siobhan wanted to fake her death just so her sister can step into her life. I also want to know who wanted to kill Siobhan and why. I also wonder if Bridget’s old life will come back to haunt her.

I thought all the acting on the show was great. I really like the character of Bridget she seems like a good person overall but with a dark past. I also enjoyed Bridget’s sponsor and the FBI agent Victor I’m not sure why exactly they just seemed like two people who genuinely wants to help Bridget out. I also liked Gemma Siobhan’s best friend she was really entertaining. I didn’t particularly like the rest of the characters but I found them all intriguing which is always a good thing. Overall really good episode I look forward to next week’s episode. Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment