Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Book Review: Heist Society

                                                                Heist Society Review

The book Heist Society by Ally Carter, author of the Gallagher Girls series, is about a girl named Kat who comes from a family of con artist and she had tried to abandon that life by going to boarding school but she gets pulled out in order to help her father keep save from a man named Arturo Taccone who believes her father stole his paintings but for once her father actually hasn’t. So Kat has to steal back Arturo Taccone’s paintings which are located in the Henley in order to assure her father’s safety. Kat plans the heist along with Hale a billionaire who decided to be a con artist after he found Kat trying to steal a painting from his family’s home, Gabrielle Kat’s cousin who is so pretty she’s often used to distract people, Simon the tech genius, and Angus and Hamish two brothers who seem to get themselves in to trouble often.

I overall really like the story and that may because I con artist. I love pretty much all the characters and I like that they all seemed to have a history with each other. My favorite character is probably Hale I find him interesting, funny and I love his relationship with Kat. I also love Gabrielle because even though she’s uses her looks to her advantage she is by no means stupid. I love Kat but I especially love her scenes with Arturo Taccone she’s just great in those scenes she’s confidant, funny and clever in everyone of those scenes. Overall it’s a really good book and I look forward to reading the next one. Please tell me your thoughts on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment