1. Perks of being a Wallflower: I absolutely loved this book and I couldn’t help but feel for Charlie and adore the way he sees the world.
2. The Iliad: I completely hated this book and all of the characters. The characters were horrible people and the plot didn’t really make much sense.
3. The Odyssey: I hated this book and the characters even more then I did with The Iliad.
4. Heart of Darkness: I hated this book because it focused far to much on the setting and had horrible format. I also hated that everything was a metaphor, seriously this book made me question whether or not the word the meant the.
5. The Book Thief: this book first made me love all the major characters and then breaks my heart when kills almost all of them off towards the end.
6. The Lying Game: I felt intrigued through out the whole book and it was nearly impossible to put down.
7. Hunger Games: Honestly this book disappointed me while I enjoyed it, I never felt it went far enough and it just ended up seeming like a less interesting version of Battle Royale.
8.Catch 22: This book made me feel conflicted because on one hand it’s really funny but on the other hand very serious things are happening and people are dying but I laughed so much while I reading this book.
9.Gallagher Girls: This series overall just makes me happy, I mean there are of course moments of sadness and other feelings but overall it makes me happy.
10. Heist Society: This book makes me feel pretty much the same as the Gallagher Girls series but I think I may enjoy this book even more.