Saturday, November 12, 2011

TV Review: Revenge:Intrigue(1.06)

                                                          Revenge:Intrigue(1.06)Review
  • In this episode Emily sets out to have the Graysons destroy Frank using the tape Nolan got last week.
  • Through out the whole episode I found Frank to be extremely creepy and I'm worried about him learning Emily's secret.
  • In this episode I really liked Jack and Emily, I'm sad that Emily turned him down but I understood her reasoning.
  • I continue to dislike Tyler and I think he may not be who he says is and I hope that Emily takes care of him soon.
  • I liked that Charolette and Declan got together in this episode.
  • I'm sad that it seems like Emily and Nolan won't be working together anymore since I really like it when the two of them ineract.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment