Friday, November 4, 2011

TV Review: Vampire Diaries:Ordinary People(3.08)

                                 Vampire Diaries:Ordinary People(3.08)Review                        
·         I enjoyed learning about the originals and how they came to be. It was interesting to learn that the original witch was part of the original family but she didn’t turn because one can’t be a vampire and a witch at the same time.
·         I really enjoyed seeing the relationship between Rebecca and Klaus, also I kind of love human Klaus and this episode helped me understand his character more.
·         I loved seeing Elijah again and I hope we see him in present day again soon and I liked the scene were Klaus, Rebecca and Elijah joined together.
·         I loved Rebecca in this episode and I felt like this episode gave her a lot more depth.
·         I loved that Damon and Stefan were together for basically the whole episode because before this episode I was really disappointed with the lack of scenes between those two. Also for  some reason their scenes kind of reminded me of History Repeating.
·         I find Michal to be really creepy and I’m not sure they made the right choice in waking him up. But I loved that he was able to make Stefan show some emotion.
·         I loved the scene were Damon and Stefan tell each other their humanity is showing and I loved that Damon seemed to be more upset by this then Stefan.
·         I also loved that at the end of the episode Elena told Damon that Stefan loves him more then he loves her. I really hope that by the end of the series it’s proven that Damon and Stefan love each other more then anyone else.
·         I was disappointed that Caroline and Jeremy weren’t in this episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment