Saturday, November 5, 2011

TV Review:Grimm:Bears Will be Bears(1.02)

                                              Grimm:Bears Will be Bears(1.02)Review      
  • In this episode the case is based off of Goldie Locks and the Three Bears, I thought that the show did a good job of updating the story.
  • I liked that the story with the people who we're trying to kill Marie last episode is on going and I believe it was confirmed that they were called reapers.
  • I continue to love Nick as a character and I'm glad that he used his profiling skills again. I also found his relationship between him and Juliet to be sweet.
  • I think it's interesting that Nick seems to have dreams that can tell him more about the case.
  • I liked that Monroe complains about helping Nick but he does it none the less.
  • I liked that Nick's goal isn't to kill the fairytale creatures but to stop them from hurting anyone.
  • I was sad that Marie died but she was badass til the end.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment