Thursday, November 10, 2011

TV Review: Vampire Diaries:Homecoming(3.09)

                                              Vampire Diaries:Homecoming(3.09)Review


  • I really enjoyed seeing Stefan, Damon and Elena working together, I didn't realize I missed their dynmic until this episode.
  • I loved Rebecca in this episode, I liked how she told her father that he's the one that ruined their family and I felt bad for when she admitted she never been to a school dance before, I'm sad that she's dead now and hopes she comes back soon.
  • I liked that Damon saying Elena is like Katherine is considered a compliment to him, to me it proves he still loves Katherine.
  • I'm so happy that Katherine's still alive and She was great in this episode as usual, I knew it was her and not Elena since her first conversation with Klaus.
  • I'm kind of sad that Caroline and Tyler broke up but I understand why they did.
  • I thought that the plan they had with Micheal was actually really good and I'm a little dissapointed that it didn't work since a I'm pretty much sick of Klaus.
  • The scene with Klaus and his father made me feel sympathy for him.
  • I was surprised that Klaus somehow made it so that Damon would die if he did and I was even more surprised that Katherine cared for him enough to convince Stefan to interfer with the plan to kill Klaus. This made me so happy because Damon and Katherine is my favorite couple and it proved she kind of loves him and Stefan and Damon is my favorite realationship of the show.
  • I'm glad that Stefan has his humanity turned back on and I'm curious about what he's going to do with the originals in the coffins, I hope he brings Elijah back.
  • I was sad not see Jeremy or Alaric in this episode.

Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment