Sunday, November 13, 2011

TV Review:The Fades(1.04)

                                                            The Fades(1.04)Review
  • I thought it was really sad how Paul had to just watch everyone and I was mad when Neil refused to tell Mac that Paul said it wasn't his fault.
  • I was really intrigued by John and find him to be very scary with the whole eating human flesh even when he's in human form and that he's immortal.
  • I was angry when I found out that the angelics refused to help rebuild the acsenion ladder even though the fades begged them to.
  • I feel bad for the fades not only not being able to touch the rest of the world but also having to age as well.
  • I understood why Paul would lead John to the angelics but it didn't surprise me that things end really badly.
  • I really liked the friendship between mac and Paul in this episode because it was easy to tell how much the two of them really cared for each other.
  • I'm glad that in the end Paul didn't die and I liked that Anna was willing to take part in the spell even though that's not what ended up saving him in the end.
  • I felt that all the acting was really good in this episode.
  • I felt that this is the best episode so far.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment