Saturday, November 5, 2011

TV Review: Secret Circle:Beneath(1.08)

                                                Secret Circle:Beneath(1.08)Review
  • I was glad to learn that Dawn and Charles are back to trying to get their magic back and I'm glad they have a crystal again.
  • I found it interesting that Faye's Grandfather's magic was able to lead them to his body.
  • I'm glad that the circle is taking the threat of the witch hunters seriously. I also loved that Adam doesn't trust Jake because it's true that he's untrstworthy.
  • For some reason I kind of like the idea of Cassie and Jake even though I hate Jake.
  • I really enjoyed seeing Charles being all badass again and I like his reasons for disliking Jane. I'm also curious how controling Jane's memory is going to work out.
  • I still really like Adam and Diana and I hope they get back together someday.
  • I thought that Phoebe Tonkin did a great job in the scenes when Faye was out in the rain and when she told her Mom that her Grandfather died.
  • I was sad that Melissa wasn't in this episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment