Saturday, November 5, 2011

TV Review: The Fades(1.03)

                                                             The Fades(1.03)Review
  • I thought it was really weird that Paul grew wings when he was mastrubating.
  • I was sad that everyone forgot Mac's birthday but I'm glad Paul tried to make up for it the next day.
  • I felt bad for Paul when his sister was insulting him and I was weirded out that he was able to zip her mouth shut some how, I thought it was weird that his sister only reaction was to call him a freak.
  • I found it interesting that there's alot more angelics then we orignally thought there were and it's interesting that their all gathering together now.
  • It was interesting to see that Paul is now able to get vision while he's awake and they give him seizures.
  • I'm a little worry that Paul may die and I really hope doesn't.
  • I'm interested in the man from Paul's vision who awoke from that sack thing at the end of the episode. Also I was happy to see Joe Dempise in something again I know him from playing Chris on Skins and Will from that one episode of Merlin.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment