Friday, November 11, 2011

Top 8 Books outside of my comfort zone

1.Catch 22: I dislike war movies so I figure I would dislike this book but I'm happy to report that I was wrong and I loved this book I found it extremely funny and the characters were interesting.
2.Reading in the Dark: I don't usually read historical fiction and this was surely historical fiction and I loved the story of this dsyfunctional family.
3.The Glass Castle: I don't usally read non-fiction but I kind of loved this book.
4.Vampire Knight: This book was the first manga I've ever read and I loved and I now own over 100 volumes of manga but I've stopped reading Vampire Knight because I only care about one plotline.
5.Impulse: I'm not really a fan of poetry but I loved this book and I also love Identical which is written by the same author.
6.Slaughter House Five: Another war book I enjoyed it but not as much as Catch 22.
7.Heart of Darkness: I'm not interested in the topic of this book and I hated how it ended up being more about the setting then the plot or characters.
8.Brave New World:I don't usually read books that involve a lot of sex but I loved this book probably because it didn't really describe the act and it was dsystopian.

No comments:

Post a Comment