Friday, December 14, 2012

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: O Come, All Ye Faithful(4.09)

                                Vampire Diaries: O Come, All Ye Faithful(4.09)Review
  • I still hated the scenes between Damon and Elena this episode but they weren't as bad as last episode because Damon was conflicted about their relationship.
  • I really liked the idea of Tyler's plan to free the hybrids from Klaus's control by burying someone and putting Klaus in that person's body and I liked that Tyler was willing to be that person in order to grant everyone else their freedom.
  • I really loved all the scenes with Stefan and Caroline working together in order to find the sword or distract Klaus because I love that they have been working together lately and I love their friendship.
  • I liked how Tyler said that he doesn't owe Stefan or most of the main cast anything and that he and the other hybrids don't want the cure because it would just mean that they have to turn every full moon again.
  • I really liked how Damon and Stefan kept each other up to date on most things this episode but I hated that Damon lied to Stefan through out the whole episode about putting an end to the sire bond.
  • I loved how it didn't work for Jeremy to channel Elena in order to make his subconscious not making him want to kill all vampires and I especially loved that when Jeremy was in a trance he said that Elena is the reason everyone he's ever loved has died, I love this because it's pretty much true so it's nice to know that at least in his subconscious he resents her for that.
  • I liked that Bonnie was Jeremy's point that was able to make him not kill all vampires because it proves that he still has feelings for her and since I like those two together this made me happy.
  • I liked that Damon confronted Professor Shane about his sketchy behavior and that he got Professor Shane to reveal some information but I feel like Professor Shane will probably ended up leading the main characters to the slaughter because the story he's describing sounds more like a buried weapon than a cure.
  • I really loved how Caroline came up with the idea to put Klaus in Rebekah's daggered body in order to save Tyler from being buried.
  • I really hated to learn that Hayely was leading all of the hybrids to be slaughter by Klaus instead of working with Tyler to try and save them and I hated that she snapped Caroline's neck.
  • I feel bad for April having to discover the existence of the supernatural world by finding Caroline with her neck snapped, Caroline trying to compel her after dumping a whole bunch of information she doesn't understand, finding twelve dead bodies and finding Rebekah in a coffin.
  • I'm glad that Damon did unsire Elena by the end of the episode and I love that he did it because he felt guilt about lying to Stefan and not because he wants what's best for Elena.
  • I felt really bad for Tyler because all he wanted to do was help the hybrids gain their freedom only he unintentionally led them to their death and than on top of that Klaus murdered his mother the only family he had left.
Please tell me your thoughts about this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment