Saturday, December 1, 2012

TV Review: Nashville: You're Gonna Change(Or I'm Gonna Leave)(1.06)

                   Nashville: You're Gonna Change(Or I'm Gonna Leave)(1.06)Review
  • I liked how in this episode we see and hear about the things that Juliette is doing to fix her reputation.
  • I kind of like Juliette and Shawn the good boy who is slightly adorkable football player together, they're pretty sweet together and I liked that he defended her from the paparazzi and she pay off the the photographer to not release the photos of him.
  • I like how Rayna was able to get the producer Liam to take her seriously after he wrote her off so quickly but I think that due to Liam's style of making music it may cause some problems in the future for her personal life.
  • I felt bad that Coleman was pulled over and the pills that Deacon gave him last episode were found in his car.
  • I'm kind of disappointed that Coleman is going to leak pictures of Teddy and Peggy to help him win the election especially since I don't think the two of them are actually having an affair at least not so far.
  • I liked that Deacon didn't want Avery to meet with Marylin because he didn't want Avery to do something that would hurt Scarlett.
  • I'm glad that Scarlett broke up with Avery for even considering sleeping with Marylin because really he shouldn't have even gone to meet with her if he really loves her.
Please tell me your thoughts about this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment