Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top 10 Books I did like to get for Christmas 2012

1. The Mark of Athena: I've loved the first two books of the Heroes of Olympus series and I can't wait to read the third book of the series.
2. Forever:I loved the first two books of the Wolves of Mercy Falls series and therefore I'm excited to read the last book of the series but I'm a bit worried I'm not going to be happy with the ending of the series.
3. The Reckoning: I loved the first two books of the Darkest Powers series and I'm sure I'll love the last book of the series as well.
4. Tilt: I love Ellen Hopkins novels as well as multiply narration novels and since this is both I'm sure that I'll love this book as well.
5. Hide and Seek: I loved the first three books of The Lying Game series and since I find this books so exciting and addictive I'm really looking forward to reading Hide and Seek.
6. Born Wicked: I read the description of this book and it sounds interesting plus I love magic and witches and I hear that the main character is a bit shy which is always a plus for me.
7. Secret Circle: The Divide: I loved the original Secret Circle series and I've been wanting to read this book since I heard about it's existence. Also I love witches especially this witches.
8. The Raven Boys: The idea of this story sounds really interesting and I love Maggie Stiefvater's writing as well plus I heard good things about the book.
9. Cinder: This sounds like a good story combining scifi and fairytales and I also heard great things about it from almost everyone who has read the book so far.
10. The Fault in Our Stars: This book sounds good and almost everyone seems to love it so I'm looking forward to reading it.

6 comments:

  1. The Fault in Our Stars is a fantastic novel!! It's beautiful!! Really. I hope you get the chance to read it soon. Tilt is also really good- not as intense as some of Hopkins' other novels.

    Thanks for stopping by My TTT.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good ones on here!! I would especially recommend The Raven Boys and Cinder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the Fault in Our Stars is pretty amazing. Not a happy book, though. Very moving. John Green is pretty awesome.

    I need to read the Heroes of Olympus series. I've only read the first one, but it was quite some time ago. I love Percy Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raven Boys, Mark of Athena and Cinder are a must read, in my opinion. I was disappointed with Born Wicked, but that cover is just so amazingly lovely. Hope Santa is nice this year! Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-1jF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting list. I loved Cinder and The Raven Boys. I hope Santa hooks you up with at least a few (or all) of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good list. Both Cinder and The Reckoning are good. I hope you enjoy them if Santa leaves them under your tree!

    ReplyDelete