Saturday, December 1, 2012

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: My Brother's Keeper(4.07)

                                 Vampire Diaries: My Brother's Keeper(4.07)Review
  • I loved that Stefan confided in Caroline about his break up with Elena and I loved that Caroline told Stefan not give up on Elena.
  • I loved how Caroline told Elena that she doesn't think that Damon is a good choice for her and that she believes that Stefan and Elena are soulmates.
  • I found it very creepy the calm way that Hayley looked at the hybrid as she was forcing herself to turn over and over again.
  • I'm really worried about Jeremy and his uncontrollable need to kill vampires that extends to a big part of him wanting to kill Elena while another part of him still loves her like he always has.
  • I really loved how Matt was worrying and trying his best to look out for Jeremy through out this episode.
  • This episode made me ship both Matt and April and Jeremy and April, also I'm happy that April won Miss Mystic Falls.
  • I found it pretty disturbing that Stefan went to the hospital found an unrepentant murder and killed him and turned him just so that Jeremy could kill another vampire to expand on his tattoo.
  • I loved the disturbing scene were Stefan pretty much forces Jeremy to kill the new vampire.
  • I actually really enjoyed the scenes between Caroline and Klaus in this episode they were very entertaining and made me ship them a little bit since they were quite sweet together.
  • I loved seeing Caroline boss everyone around at the Miss Mystic Falls pageant and I loved how on top of everything Caroline was.
  • I loved hearing Caroline complain about Elena's feelings for Damon to Klaus it was just a very entertaining scene and I loved that you could see that she didn't like the idea of those two because Elena hasn't really been herself in regards to Damon since she turned.
  • I really liked the scenes between Damon and Professor Shane they were informative and entertaining plus those two seem to have nice chemistry together.
  • I loved that Stefan and Matt were the ones that got Jeremy from killing Elena and I loved the moment when Stefan and Elena stared at each other all intensely.
  • I was surprised to learn that Hayley and Professor Shane were working together and I wonder what their planning to do with the unsired hybrids.
  • I'm glad that Matt is moving in with Jeremy to help keep an eye on him but I dislike that Elena moved into the Salvatores house and made Stefan feel like he had to leave.
  • I was surprised but thought it made perfect sense that Elena was sired to Damon and that's why she feels like he's the only that can help her and that's why the two of them hooked up in this episode. I haven't liked the idea of Damon and Elena together for a long time now but the whole sire bond thing makes it far more creepy and disgusting than I ever thought it could be.
  • I really loved this episode and I think it was one of the most exciting ones of this season so far.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment