Sunday, December 16, 2012

TV Review: Once Upon a Time: A Land Without Magic(1.22)

                                Once Upon a Time: A Land Without Magic(1.22)Review
  • I loved seeing how Charming was able to escape from the Evil Queen's castle and I especially loved that the hunters man helped him.
  • I loved how emotional the response Emma had once she realized the curse was really especially since Henry had been hurt because she couldn't believe in it before.
  • I liked that Emma and Regina had to work together to save Henry and I liked that it was mostly Emma who had to do the saving.
  • I liked that Jefferson ended up threatening Regina in this episode and that reunited Mr.Gold/Rumpelstiltskin with Belle.
  • I liked how Emma's and Charming's fight with the dragon were intercut together in this episode.
  • I loved the reunions in this episode between Snow White and Prince Charming.
  • I loved that what ended up breaking the curse was Emma's love for Henry, I just think that's a nice twist having family love be the thing that saves the day.
  • I'm glad that everyone is remembering but I'm curious about everyone isn't going back to the fairytale world and I'm wondering why Mr.Gold/Rumpelstiltskin had to return magic himself if the curse had already been broken.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode and season as a whole.

1 comment:

  1. Everything you've listed here is exactly why I didn't give up this show, even tough some of the later episodes in season one drove me insane. I thought this was a brilliant finale to the first season, I loved the Snow/Charming flashbacks as well, and even though it was heartbreaking, I like the emotional way Emma discovered that the curse really was real (and I'm glad Henry was okay in the end).

    I'm caught up with the second season currently, so I know what happens, but I remember watching the end with Rumple, Bell, and the magic, and being really confused (yet intrigued). I don't know what to think about the way they're taking the second season (don't worry, I won't spoil it for you), but I hope to see some Charming family awesomeness in this new season like there was in this finale.

    ReplyDelete