Sunday, December 2, 2012

TV Review: Revenge: Revelations(2.09)

                                                  Revenge: Revelations(2.09)Review
  • I kind of loved that the episode opened up with Victoria shooting skeet and I love that Victoria and Emily did better than Conrad and Daniel did with the shooting.
  • I really disliked how Aiden took credit for Emily's shooting skills because I'm almost hundred percent sure that he has nothing to do with them.
  • I really liked seeing both Victoria and Conrad putting their differences aside and trying to protect Daniel the best they could without revealing anything to him.
  • I still dislike and Aiden untrustworthy and I think that he seems weirdly jealous of any guy that Emily has any kind of relationship with.
  • I really hated that Daniel with Marco's help was able to get Nolan to give over 50 percent of his company over to Grayson Globe. Although I did like that this once again proved that Nolan is unfailingly loyal to Emily and I'm glad that Marco didn't reveal that Nolan gave the money to Emily.
  • I liked that when Emily and Amanda talked this episode it was Amanda telling Emily that she can find happiness with someone to and that she considers Emily family, I just really love these two and their relationship so I'm glad their still on good terms.
  • I overall don't really understand the whole plan that Emily and Aiden had with trying to get Daniel to take over Grayson Globe I get that he's easier to control than Conrad but I think that would just make things easier for the inative and more difficult for Emily. Since I don't really understand Emily's plan I found myself rooting for Victoria and Conrad through out this episode because I completely understood their desire to keep their son safe from the inative.
  • I liked how Victoria ended up using the video of Conrad and Ashley by using it as a way to blackmail Ashley into convince a key member of the board to support Conrad instead of Daniel.
  • I was happy to find out that the thing between Ashley and Conrad only happened one time and that Ashley really did care for Daniel.
  • I was actually quite sad that Victoria's scheme with Ashley didn't end up working and that Daniel broke up with Ashley.
  • I liked that after one of Jack's father's friends told Jack that Kenny and his brother are bad news that Jack had Nolan looked into them and that Nolan reported the news back to him right away.
  • I liked that Marco isn't really interested in completely destroying Nolan's company but he's still really suspicious of the whole Nolan giving money to Amanda Clarke thing and that he wants his old job back. I'm also glad that Nolan doesn't want to give him anything because Marco really screwed him over.
  • I like the whole Jack being aware of Kenny and his brother being bad guys because it makes the plot somewhat interesting.
  • I don't like that Daniel has taken over Grayson Globe but I do like that he got rid of Aiden at the moment due to being Jealous of his relationship with Emily which I really think that Emily should have saw that one coming.
  • I liked that Conrad has pretty much no faith in Daniel running the company properly and that this is his reason for thinking that Daniel will be safe from the inative.
  • I'm glad that Nolan has a plan to take down Grayson Globe from within, I'm not sure about what this plan but I'm super excited that he has one.
  • I'm really intrigued by Victoria reaching out to Emily for some sort of help with the Daniel situation and I'm looking forward to see how that's going to work out in the future.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment