Sunday, December 2, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: Season of the Hexenbiest(2.12)

                                   Grimm: Season of the Hexenbiest(2.12)Review
  • I really loved the awkwardness of the scene were Monroe tells Nick that he say Juliet kissing someone else.
  • I'm sad that it seems like Nick and Juliet seem to have broken up for good now but I'm glad that Juliet and Renard aren't sneaking around with each other behind his back.
  • I really loved seeing how much as changed for Hank since Adalind's been gone since that's really the point there scene together brought to me.
  • I really love the scenes between Adalind and Renard because they have such an interesting dynamic and chemistry with each other as well knowledge of each other.
  • I loved having Nick and Monroe work together again in this episode and that Nick moved in with Monroe because I've always loved their relationship and I've missed them having scenes together this season.
  • I thought that this episode was really exciting and that Adalind makes a great antagonist and I'm very interested in finding out whether or not Nick's going to find out that Renard is the royal in Portland.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment