1. Siomon and River Tam(Firefly): I love their relationship because the both love each other very much and they both are protective of each other which I really enjoyed. I also love that there are still quite a few moments where they act like regular siblings despite their circumstances.
2. Tony and Effy Stonem(Skins): I love these two because their relationship is so close with each other due to the fact that they understand each other better than anyone else and also they both really care for each other despite the fact that neither of them really care all that much about other people.
3. Damon and Stefan Salvatore(Vampire Diaries): I love the screwed up relationship between Damon and Stefan and it's actually the reason I know that can never quit this show no matter how bad it gets. I love that it's clear that they do need each other and that they do love each other but neither seems to be capable of telling the other this and they also end of finding something to put between them. I also love that they won't allow each other to die despite how they like to threaten to kill each other they both need each other to at least be alive.
4. Subaru and Hokuto Sumeragi(Tokyo Babylon): I really loved this relationship because these two clearly loved each other very much and it seems to me that they're all each other really had for a big part of their lives and that just makes what happens at the end of the series all the more sad.
5. Klaus and Rebekah Mikaelson(Vampire Diaries): Another screwed up sibling relationship I love although I don't think that Klaus treats Rebekah well I do love how they have always stuck together through out their very long life and I don't really understand why I love their relationship so much but I do.