Sunday, December 2, 2012

TV Review: Nashville: Lovesick Blues(1.07)

                                             Nashville: Lovesick Blues(1.07)Review
  • I really loved the idea of Juliette and Rayna having to preform a song together especially since those two really haven't interacted since the pilot.
  • I really like how Juliette's character just wants to prove that she got were she is now due to hard work and talent and that is part of the reason that she doesn't want to do the song with Rayna.
  • I like that neither Juliette or Rayna really hide their dislike for each other but that they are able to work together eventually.
  • I loved how Deacon told Rayna that he thinks that Juliette has something and reminds her that she had hard time proving herself when she was starting out as well.
  • I really loved that Juliette and Rayna ended up writing a song together and I really loved the song they came up with.
  • I really loved the way the relationship between Juliette and Shawn developed in this episode with showing how different Shawn is from most guys she dates with how he doesn't want to have sex until he's married and how she worried he wouldn't like her if he got to know her better and I like that it looks like things are working out between the two of them.
  • I liked that Gunnar and Hayley tried to cheer Scarlett up after her break up with Avery and I like that she Scarlett found out that Avery did sleep with Marylin because I feel like she might have went back to him if she didn't now that.
  • I loved the last scene between Scarlett and Gunnar were she tells him that she glad if she had to loose someone that it wasn't him.
  • I wasn't all that interested in plot with Teddy dealing with Coleman releasing photos of him and Peggy hugging because I feel like nothing really happened with that this episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment