Sunday, December 30, 2012

TV Review: Once Upon a Time: Broken(2.01)

                                            Once Upon a Time: Broken(2.01)Review
  • I really liked how this episode dealt with everyone from the fairytale world seeing their friends and love ones from that world for the first time since the curse was broken with all those emotional reunions and questions about why the curse wasn't fully broken.
  • I liked how a lot of the towns people wanted to kill Regina for what she had done because she has really been awful to all of them but I liked how Henry, Emma, Snow White and Prince Charming all agreed that they shouldn't murder her but they do lock her up for everyones safety including Regina's
  • I really loved the Belle and Rumpelstiltskin reunion but I was sad that Rumpelstiltskin need for revenge against Regina kept putting their relationship at risk because he couldn't listen to Belle's request not to take revenge.
  • I really loved how Snow White just really wanted to talk to Emma about things now that she knows they're mother and daughter and I loved that when she being a bit pushy Charming warned her not to come on too strong. I also love that Emma mentioned that she wished they could have been together and that her being alone was just as bad as the curse they were under.
  • I also loved that when Snow mentioned a one night stand and Charming was a bit freaked out by it she just says we were cursed off handely.
  • I really loved the parts in the part of the fairytale world that somewhat avoid the curse with Aurora, Mulan and Philip. I'm really interested in the storyline of what's going on in this world.
  • I found the concept of the Wraith's marking their prey and than sucking their souls to be very frightening.
  • I was sad to see Phillip sacrifice himself to the wraith so that Aurora and Mulan would be safe and I liked how both of the girls tried to safe him. I also really enjoyed the understanding the seem to gain of each other after Philip died.
  • I really liked how Regina, Emma, Snow and Charming came up with a plan to vanish the wraith to what they thought to be a world that no longer exist to defeat it, I also loved seeing Snow and Charming fighting off the wraith.
  • I liked that when Henry sees Regina trying to kill Charming he tells her he doesn't want to see her again and I loved that when she tells him she loves him he tells her to prove it, I just really liked this scene because although Henry has always know who Regina really is he hadn't really seen her at her worse before and I like that Regina is going to have to earn his trust.
  • I really loved how Charming is sure that Snow and Emma are alive and that he will find them because that's what he and Snow have always done.
  • I'm really curious about what's going to happen with Snow and Emma know that they accidently got to the same world as Aurora and Mulan.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment