Sunday, December 2, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: To Protect and Serve Man(2.11)

                                     Grimm: To Protect and Serve Man(2.11)Review
  • I really liked the idea of someone being wrongfully imprisoned because of something to do with wessons because it's something people can't prove in a court of law.
  • I'm glad that Hank and Nick were able to at least stale the execution when they discovered that the man was telling the truth.
  • I found the windego to be a very scary creature and I found the cannibalism and the dead bodies really disturbing.
  • I liked the scene towards the end with Hank and the man on death row and how they talked about seeing the wessons.
  • I'm glad that Juliet and Renard are trying to do something to get rid of the obsession thing and I'm really curious about how Monroe is going to react to finding out about those two.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment