Friday, December 14, 2012

TV Review: Once Upon A Time: The Stranger(1.20)

                                 Once Upon A Time: The Stranger(1.20)Review
  • I liked that in this episode we learn that August is actually Pinocchio and the reason he remembers the fairytale world is because he came through the wardrobe with baby Emma.
  • I like that Emma is determined to take care of Henry now but I'm frustrated by the fact that she still refuses to believe in anything that has to do with the curse.
  • I loved how Mary Margret told Regina that she felt bad for her because she must have such a sad life if she can only find happiness in destroying other peoples happiness.
  • I found it weird that Regina tried to seduce David but I'm really glad that it didn't work at all.
  • I liked that it seems that August reconnected with the man that was his father in the fairytale world even though he couldn't tell him who he really was.
  • I like that Emma is taking Henry away from Regina but I don't think leaving Storybrooke is the best thing.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment