Saturday, April 22, 2017

TV Review: Timeless: The Capture of Benedict Arnold(1.10)

                          Timeless: The Capture of Benedict Arnold(1.10)Review
  • I liked that Agent Christopher asked Lucy to keep a file on her children in the time machine because she doesn't want to loose her children and not even remember them.
  • I liked that when Mason turned up at Jiya's apartment to have a private talk with Rufus that Rufus pointed out that it was her apartment so she shouldn't have to leave.
  • I found it a bit odd that Mason came over drunk to talk to Rufus about how he never wanted to things to get this bad and that Ritten House knows that Rufus has been tampering with the recordings and that if he doesn't do it right on the next mission he can't protect Rufus and his family from them anymore.
  • I liked that when dealing with Benedict Arnold's capture that Flynn's plan could be to help Arnold succeed in his plans or kill George Washington before he even became president or something else, I just like that there were so many possibilities to what Flynn's plans could detail.
  • I liked that when Lucy mentioned that Arnold once spent 80,000 dollars on a bottle of wine that Wyatt asked who does that and Rufus says a douche would.
  • I was surprised when Flynn actually helped out Lucy, Wyatt and Rufus by saying that they were spies rather than traitors so that Washington's men would let them go because he wants them to help him with something.
  • I liked that Lucy, Wyatt and Rufus all don't trust Flynn but since Flynn's true goal is to stop Ritten House before it even gets started they can see how it might not be such a bad idea to work with him on this one since it would be the end of Flynn traveling through time and messing up history and the end of Ritten House.
  • I was surprised that Flynn somehow knows who killed Wyatt's wife and I can see why this piece of information would get Wyatt willing to work with Flynn briefly.
  • I was surprised to find out that Flynn is aware that Rufus has been recording the missions.
  • I like that even after they agree to work with Flynn that Lucy, Wyatt and Rufus are still talking about whether or not it's a good idea to help him and they all seem pretty unsure of if it is.
  • I liked how Lucy convinced Arnold that he could trust him and that she made him believe that he has met Wyatt before.
  • I disliked that Flynn just started killing people because he wanted to talk to Arnold alone since he's involved with Ritten House. I liked that when everyone became chaotic and Wyatt made sure to keep Arnold from leaving and Rufus asked what was happening that Wyatt told him he was managing the situation.
  • I was surprised when Flynn told Arnold that they were time travelers but I wasn't surprised that he didn't believe him.
  • I liked that while threats of violence didn't get Arnold to talk but Lucy using what she knew about Arnold in order to empathsis with him did get him to tell him what he knew about Ritten House.
  • I was surprised to learn that Ritten house was founded by just one person which makes it a bit easier to take it down.
  • I liked that Flynn appealed to Arnold's love for his wife in order to get them a meeting with David Rittenhouse.
  • I liked that Rufus has decided that now all that they have to do is take down one man in order to free himself and his family from Ritten house that he is okay with that.
  • I like that Wyatt is also okay with killing one evil man in order to save the lives of hundreds of people.
  • I like that Lucy is worried about the affect that destroying Rittenhouse could have on history and I liked how Wyatt told her that history isn't an excuse to sit back and do nothing when they can something to protect innocent lives. I like that Wyatt told Lucy that he knows her well enough by now that he knows what she really believes in is saving lives.
  • I liked Wyatt made sure that Lucy was okay without what they were about to do before he answered if they were ready or not, I just like that he left the decision up to her.
  • I find it sad how Flynn plans to only see his family one last time if he succeeds in bringing them back because he knows he's become someone else by doing horrible things to bring back his family and he doesn't want to bring the type of person he has become into his home.
  • I liked that when Arnold said it would be best not to bring everyone to the meeting that Flynn said these are idiotic unenlightened times but he understands so they won't bring Rufus with them.
  • I find it odd that David Rittenhouse seems to be obsessed with clocks and he makes his son make a whole lot of them.
  • I find it a bit disturbing how David Rittenhouse's son, John recited his father's ideals about what Ritten house is and how most people shouldn't have a voice but be controlled from the shadows.
  • I was very worried when David Rittenhouse figured out that they were there to kill them and it was chillingly the way he killed Arnold like it was nothing.
  • I liked that Rufus came to rescue them right before David Rittenhouse was going to kill them.
  • I found it oddly enjoyable watching Wyatt and Flynn fight off Rittenhouse's men together.
  • I'm glad that Flynn killed David Rittenhouse but I wonder how much of a difference it would make since he already has so many followers.
  • I disliked that Flynn wanted to kill Rittenhouse's son but I liked that Lucy, Wyatt and Rufus were all against it and agreed to work together in order to stop him.
  • I liked that Lucy was able to stop Flynn from killing Rittenhouse's son but I disliked that he kidnapped her because of this and I'm now worried about her.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment