Monday, April 17, 2017

TV Review: Timeless: Last Ride of Bonnie and Clyde(1.09)

                           Timeless: Last Ride of Bonnie and Clyde(1.09)Review
  • I like that this episode is covering part of the story of Bonnie and Clyde.
  • I like that Lucy is trying to get to know the guy she's engaged to but I don't think a relationship between the two of them could be anything other than awkward with him knowing her and her having no idea who he is.
  • I want Lucy, Rufus and Wyatt to tell Agent Christopher about what they know about Ritten House since she's already investigating it and she would be someone they could trust to be on their side.
  • I liked that Wyatt tells Lucy that she should just end her relationship to that guy she's engaged to but she doesn't know because they're clearly not meant to be together since she had never met him before their time traveling changed things in her life therefore Wyatt believes their both clearly meant to be with other people and Lucy breaking it off with him would be a good thing for both of them.
  • I like that Rufus and Jiya's relationship seems to be going well and I like that both Wyatt and Lucy are supportive of that relationship.
  • I like that Wyatt says that they should tell Agent Christopher about Ritten house and that Lucy agrees to it but sadly Rufus seems to disagree since he's unsure if they can really trust her.
  • I like that Lucy seems to be a bit star struck when Bonnie and Clyde rob a bank that her and Wyatt are in.
  • I like that the key that Flynn is after that is important to Ritten House is one that Bonnie is wearing around her neck which ties Bonnie and Clyde into the episode plot more.
  • I like that Rufus helps a little girl reach a water fountain and tells her to run once he sees Flynn arrive with men with guns.
  • I found it interesting that Flynn is working with the cops to get at the key Bonnie has which leads to Lucy and Wyatt deciding that they have to help Bonnie and Clyde get away from the cops and pretend that they are thieves and lovers in the same way Bonnie and Clyde are.
  • I like that Lucy remembers that the next day Bonnie and Clyde are going to die so they need to get the key from Bonnie before nine AM the next day because that's when they die.
  • I feel bad for Rufus when he is taken in by the cops for questioning because he was seen with Lucy and Wyatt before they helped Bonnie and Clyde.
  • I'm glad that Rufus was able to convince the head police officer that he had nothing to do with any robbers despite what Flynn had been telling him.
  • I liked how Bonnie told them that Clyde gave her the key when he proposed to her and I liked that reason he didn't give her a ring was because she's already married to someone else so they can't get married despite her not having any interest in anyone other than Clyde.
  • I liked that when Lucy slipped up and said it's better than what she read about and I liked that Bonnie and Clyde assumed that she meant in the papers.
  • I liked that after Bonnie saw the engagement ring Lucy was wearing that she asked how Wyatt purposed to her and I liked that Wyatt told this sweet story of their proposal that is no doubt the story of how he proposed to Jessica in order to keep their cover. I also liked that Wyatt kissed Lucy to avoid any doubts in their story and I liked that you could tell that Lucy and Wyatt both felt something in that kiss.
  • I liked that when Bonnie was talking about how she feels like something is coming that she asks Lucy and Wyatt if they ever felt like they knew what was going to happen next and I liked that Wyatt said that seems to be happening a lot lately.
  • I found it interesting that Clyde stole the key from Henry Ford and that he wrote a letter to the man that he has framed on the wall.
  • I found it interesting that the key says in Latin something about being at the beginning and end of all time.
  • I like that Wyatt is worried about how Clyde keeps twirling that gun because it's quite unnerving the way he plays with a load weapon especially while being drunk.
  • I'm glad that Rufus got let go after the guy that betrays Bonnie and Clyde confirms that he isn't involved with Bonnie and Clyde.
  • I like that Mason is trying to get Ritten House to back off of both Rufus and Agent Christopher but sadly it doesn't seem to be helping much at all.
  • I liked that when Lucy seems to be amazed by the idea that could just be one person in the world for everyone and I like that Wyatt asks her if she believes in fate in everything except when it has to do with love.
  • I liked that Wyatt confirms that the proposal story was about how he proposed to Jessica.
  • I liked that Lucy tells Wyatt that maybe if you loose the person you love or if you just don't know who that is you should allow yourself to be open to new possibilities.
  • I like that when Rufus showed up and told Lucy and Wyatt how the cops were coming to the cabin tonight to take down Bonnie and Clyde that Rufus was able to save them from getting killed by Bonnie and Clyde by revealing that there old friend is the one that really betrayed them by playing a piece from his recording device.
  • I was somewhat sad for Bonnie that Clyde a minute or so before of course she still made sure that they went down together in the end.
  • I'm disappointed that Flynn ended up getting the key while we learned very little about the key.
  • I liked that Lucy and Wyatt awkwardly talked about that kiss that they shared and how it was just for cover.
  • I liked that Agent Christopher approached Rufus for information about Mason and I liked that Rufus tried to convince her to stop digging because he's worried about what Ritten house could do to her and her loved ones. I liked that in the end Agent Christopher convinces him that it's her job to worry about her loved ones and he agrees to tell her everything he knows about Ritten house.
  • I'm curious about what the letter that Flynn found in the clock that the key opens says and who wrote it.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment