Start Writing Reviews For
1. Shadowhunters: I really want to start writing episodes reviews for Shadowhunters because it is my second favorite show on the air right now and since Teen Wolf my favorite currently airing show is ending this year I would really love to be writing reviews for the series that is filling the void that Teen Wolf ending will leave in my heart. I'm probably going to start reviewing this show starting from the pilot once I start to get caught up with reviewing all the other shows that I'm watching and reviewing right now so it may take awhile but within the next couple of months I'll probably start writing my Shadowhunters reviews.
2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: This series is one of my favorites but since I read the books before I started blogging I don't have reviews for these books on my blog although I have reviewed all the Heroes of Olympus books that I have read so far on here. I don't think I'm going to have the chance to review this series anytime soon since I have a lot of other books on my to read list so I'll probably not get a chance to reread and review this series anytime soon, so just know that I loved it.
3. Fruits Basket: Fruits Basket is my absolute favorite series of all time and I have a couple million things to say about it but I haven't reviewed the series yet largely because I have so much to say about it that I don't even know where I would start with a review of the series. I think that if I were to ever write reviews for Fruits Basket that I would do it by chapter rather than by volume like I usually do for manga because I feel like I wouldn't be able to talk about everything I would like to talk about in as much depth as I want to talk about them if I don't do it chapter by chapter. No matter what way I do it any reviews I write for Fruits Basket will be very long and will take a very long time to write and will probably be a little more detailed than anyone else appreciate going into about Fruits Basket.
4. A Series of Unfortunate Events(book series): The Netflix series has reminded me of how much I loved the series so now I would like to reread the books and review them but since I don't actually own the books at this time I don't think I'll be able to review this series anytime soon no matter how much I love it.
5. Riverdale: I'm really enjoying this show so far and I wouldn't mind having a record of my thoughts on each episode but unlike the rest of the list I don't feel like I really need to review this series probably because I'm way less passionate about this show than the other fandoms on the list above but I may end up writing reviews for it someday especially if people are interested in me writing them.
Restart Writing Reviews For
1. Grimm: This is a show that I really loved when it first came out and one that I loved during all the time I watched but for some reason I stopped watching in the middle of season three despite still loving the show. Since the show is ending this year I figure there's no better time to start reviewing it.
2. Nashville: While this show was never really a favorite of mine I've always wanted to start watching it again because I liked the music and I loved Juliette's characters so I feel like I should at least finish writing and reviewing season one.
3. Reign: I really liked this show and I feel like I should at the very least finish season one since I only have two episodes left of that season to go, how far I go after that will depend on how much I enjoy the show after that.
4. Star-Crossed: This show is one that has been cancelled years ago but since I've reviewed most of the series already I feel like I should finish the rest of the series just to make things complete.
5. Hyouka: This is an anime that I watched and reviewed two episodes of and I really liked it so I figure I should pick up the show again since I remember it being pretty good.