Tuesday, June 24, 2014

TV Review: Teen Wolf: The Dark Moon(4.01)

                                          Teen Wolf: The Dark Moon(4.01)Review
  • I liked how this episode started off with Lydia telling Stiles that she thinks that their plan is going to get them killed and I liked how Stiles asked if that was a banshee feeling or if she was just being pessimistic.
  • I liked how Stiles and Lydia went to Calirios place which is part of some night club in Mexico and met with the head of the family and planned to buy her off with fifty thousand dollars  in order to give Derek back to them. I liked how it was revealed that Scott, Kira and Malia are also at the club as well.
  • I actually really like the new opening sequence because I really like that Stiles part shows his investigative skills and I really like Kira with a sword as well.
  • I liked how Malia told Kira that they had to blend in and that the two of them ended up dancing all sexily with each other.
  • I liked how Scott knocked out one of the Calirios men and then told Stiles through a walkie talkie to take away 10 thousand of the money.
  • I liked how Stiles pointed out that Derek really isn't fun to be around anyways as a reason to give Derek back to the pack.
  • I liked how Malia, Kira and Scott kicked the asses of three of Calirios men and then went to find Stiles and Lydia.
  • I didn't like that Scott, Kira and Malia got knocked out by wolfsbane but I liked that Scott figured out before he passed out that they don't know where Derek is either.
  • I liked how a flashback showed how Scott, Stiles and Lydia met up and Scott told them how he has a feeling that something was wrong with Derek and showed him the bullets he found in Derek's loft. I like that Scott asked Lydia to feel the bullets in order to figure out if Derek was dead but oddly enough she felt he was somewhere in between.
  • I liked how everyone was crowded around Scott when he woke up and told him that the head of the Calirio family had Lydia with her and they don't know why but I like that Scott was concerned for her.
  • I liked how when the head of the Calirio family said she doesn't have much experience with banshees that Lydia replied she doesn't have much experience with being a banshee.
  • I found it frightening how the head of the Calirio family killed one of her own so causally in front of Lydia after trying to figure out a bit more about Lydia's powers.
  • I liked how when Malia said that they should just knock out whoever opens the door and run for it that Scott pointed out that they can't leave Lydia and when she asked why Stiles explains that they don't leave without anyone.
  • I found it funny how when Kira asked if leaving her own was what she would have done as a coyote that Malia said that yes she would leave an injury one and if it was a bad hunting season she would eat it then leave, I also find it funny that Stiles called this progress.
  • I thought it was awful how Kira was forced to turn the dial up to electrocute Scott while the Calirios were questioning him and I found it sad and I also loved Scott for this that he told Kira that it was okay before she turned the dial.
  • I liked how when Malia was trying to concentrate her hearing Stiles told her to just focus on anything whether it be his eyes or his voice but she ends up choosing to kiss him which seems to surprise him.
  • I was glad that the Calirios weren't actually trying to kill Scott but just come to the answer that Kate Argent could still be alive before they decided to tell him where they think Kate has taken Derek and they even hired Braeden  to guide them and to bring Kate to them.
  • I liked how Malia asked who Kate was and I liked how Kira shyly said that she would also like to know and Stiles added he'd like to know how Kate is still alive since he was at her funeral.
  • I liked how when Scott, Lydia and Stiles looked like they didn't really want to talk about it that Kira said that it was okay but Malia not getting the subtext said it wasn't.
  • I liked how it was explained that Calirios knew that Kate was alive so they brought her back to their place and tried to make her kill herself but she didn't and instead killed twelve people in order to escape.
  • I liked how when Stiles jeep ended getting broken down because of some creature with large claws that Stiles told Scott to go ahead with Braeden  but Scott didn't want to go without Stiles.
  • I liked how Kira told Scott to be careful but she was kind of awkward about but Scott told her she choose the right words and they hugged cutely.
  • I liked how when Lydia suggested that maybe  they should just walk that Stiles said that he would never ever abandon his jeep.
  • I found it interesting that Kate seems be keeping Derek in some church that is said to be a place for werjaguars.
  • I liked how Lydia was the one that was holding the flashlight for Stiles while he worked on the jeep and I liked how she was frightened by the possibility of getting attacked and when he pulled a random part out that she clearly doubted the odds to him ever getting the jeep to run again.
  • I liked how when Malia sensed something out in the night but couldn't see it because they only have one flashlight that Kira helped her out by using her sword to reflect the light from Stiles jeep.
  • I liked how when Malia saw the creature that she just ran after it to attack it and I liked that Kira followed her with her sword, I also liked when Stiles tried to follow that Lydia yelled at him and told him he wasn't going anywhere until he fixed his jeep.
  • I liked how Scott questioned how Braeden could be so okay with giving Kate to the Calirios when he knows their going to kill her and I like that Braeden freely admits she'd kill anyone if the money was good enough.
  • I like that Braeden asked Scott why he didn't kiss his girlfriend and Scott kind of awkward said they aren't technically  together but Braeden then ask if he dies down here is he going  together not kissing her and she takes Scott non-answer as a confirmation.
  • I liked how when Stiles told Malia that he was afraid she was going to leave them that Malia said she would never leave Stiles I found that really sweet and I found it funny how she said she would leave Kira and Lydia.
  • I liked how when they were being attacked that Braeden told Scott to get behind her and that Scott ended up howling to get whatever was attacking them to go away.
  • I'm really confused about how and why Derek is a teenager again especially since I know this won't last but I find it really strange all the same.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode. technically

No comments:

Post a Comment