Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top 10 Books On My Summer To Be Read List 2014

1. Demonglass: I really loved the first Hex Hall book so I believe that I'll also love the second book of the series as well and since I know own this book I should have the chance to read it soon.
2. Out of Sight, Out of Time: I loved the first four books of the Gallagher Girls series so I'm sure I'll love the fifth one as well especially since I hear that this series just gets better and better as it goes on.
3. Also Known As: I thought that this book sound a bit like the Gallagher Girls series so I thought it would be a good idea to check out this book since I only have two more Gallagher Girls books left to read.
4. Splintered: I think that I'll enjoy this book because it's a retelling of Alice in Wonderland and I usually love those type of books and since I own it hopeful I'll read it soon.
5. Etiquette and Espionage: I really loved the title of this book and this was another series that I felt sound quite a bit like the Gallagher Girls series which I love so I thought it would be a good idea to give it a try.
6. The Mark of Athena: I loved all of the Heroes of Olympus books I have read so far as well as the Percy Jackson books so I think I really should read this book soon because I've been meaning to for quite some time now.
7. Crank: I love Ellen Hopkins books and this one it one of her most popular ones and I now own it so I really should get to reading it soon.
8. Triangles: Another Ellen Hopkins book but this one is a companion novel to Tilt which I loved and would love to see the story from another side so I plan to read this one soon as well.
9. Entwined: I've been meaning to read this book for a really long time and since I own it already this summer seems like as good of time as any.
10. The Gate Thief: I read the first book of this series and I always wanted to read it's sequel but I hadn't known that one had come out until I bought this one about a week ago.

2 comments:

  1. I love The Mark of Athena, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splintered, Etiquette & Espionage and Entwined are all on my TBR pile. It's tough to get to the older acquisitions when I piled the newer books on top of them. Still, I need to make time to get these read.
    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete