1. Forever: I loved the first two books of the Wolves of Mercy Falls series especially the second one so I'm really looking forward to seeing how the series ends although I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like how it ends because I have stumbled on to some spoilers that makes it sounds like the one thing that I absolutely did not want to happen to Sam does but I'm sure even if I'm right about that I'll still enjoy the characters and their relationships so that means all overall enjoy the book.
2. The Reckoning: I've loved the first two books of the series and I'm really looking forward to seeing how the series ends.
3. The Mark of Athena: I loved all the books that came before this one and I love all the characters and I'm excited to see on what adventures they go on next.
4. Manic Pixie Dreamgirl: This book sounds like it would be really interesting with how it seems to be about deconstructing the manic pixie dreamgirl trope which is a favorite of mine and it also sounds like the main character is the type I tend to like. Also the passage on the back cover totally sucked me in.
5. The Maze Runner: The movie is going to be released in February and since I'm a big fan of three of the cast members I feel I need to read the book before that and also the books sounds pretty interesting.
6. Demonglass: I loved the first Hex Hall book and I would love to be able to read the second book of the series soon.
7. Catching Fire: This book is one I feel more like I need to read then I want to read because while I liked the first book it did really make feel all that attached to the characters or care as much as I should have and in all honesty I'm more than willing to just watch the movie because like half the reason this book is on this list is because I really love Jena Malone and I'm excited to see her act again and well that's a pretty crap reason to read a book so don't except a review anytime soon.
8. Crank: I love Ellen Hopkins books and this is her most well known one which ironically is one of the few that I haven't read yet. I love Ellen Hopkins writing style and the story sounds like an interesting one.
9. If I Stay: I've heard a lot of great things about this book and I own it so I feel like I should read this one.
10. Adam and Eve: When this book first came out I thought it didn't sound that interesting but after reading the TV Tropes page on it, it actually sounds really interesting and like a type of book that I would really enjoy.
On a completely unrelated note I'm writing this post about comparing the show Teen Wolf to paranormal YA and I was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in reading it since it's going to be fairly long post I'm not sure I want to put the effort into if no one wants to read it.