1. Revenge season 3: I've loved the first two seasons of the show and I'm really excited to see the characters again and see what revenge schemes Emily is setting in motion. While season 2 was a bit uneven in places I still overall enjoyed it and I think that show could easily fix the problems it had in season 2 namely Aiden trying to take over Emily's revenge plans but I have faith that he won't be around as much or at all this season so Emily will be free to make her own moves like she did in season 1.
2. Reign: I saw the trailer for this show and I pretty much fell in love with it, I can't wait for this show to air because it seems like one I'll love completely. This show is very loosely based off the history of Mary Queen of Scots but with a teen drama twist angle which really works for me. I love that this show seems to be about court politics in a lot of ways with how people don't have friends they have alliances and people aren't in love they're betrothed. I also love that there seems to be a bit of visions from the future elements and assassination attempts. Anyways this show is one that I think is exactly what I didn't know I wanted so badly.
3. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: I'm excited for this show because it's created by Joss Whedon who's shows Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly and Dollhouse are some of my favorite of all time so I'm super excited to watch another show of his to watch. I liked the Avengers movie but to be honest I'm not really all that into the whole marvel verse not because I don't see the appeal to it because I do get why people love it so much but because I simply didn't see the movies leading up to it and I've only seen parts of the other movies since but I don't feel like I need to have all that information to enjoy the show which is a good thing for me.
4. Grimm Season 3: I've loved the first two seasons of Grimm way more than I ever expected I would and I'm really excited for it's return since it ended on a cliffhanger again and if there's one thing Grimm's great at it's season ending cliffhangers although not quite as good as the season 1 cliffhanger it was still great and I can't wait for the third season to began.
5. Elementary Season 2: Elementary was the show that last fall completely surprised me with how much it made me care about the characters as well as the case of the week that was usually much smarter than what I've come to expect from crime shows. Last season ended with the best episodes yet and I have faith that this show will continue to hold my attention every second that it's on so I'm really excited for season 2.
6. American Horror Story: Coven: I've loved the first two seasons of this show which were really like nothing else on television which makes this show must see tv in my book. I'm really looking forward to this season because it focuses on witches and witches are one of my favorite things so I'm really excited for this season and the treasers as always are getting me really excited and a bit confused with what's happening in them. 7. White Collar Season 5: I've loved the first five seasons of the show and I feel like this show has never let me down so I'm really excited to see what season five as set in store for me.
8. Blacklist: I saw the trailer for this show and it looked great, once I saw it I felt like I needed to see it right then and there and now I'm eagerly waiting for it to premiere.
9. Dracula: I saw the trailer for this show and it looked interesting, I like that it's a vampire story that's set in the Victorian era I believe and it looks different from most vampire stories I have seen which is a good thing.
10. Michael J. Fox Show: I really enjoyed the trailer for this show and I enjoy Michael J. Fox so I'm looking forward to the show but I'm a bit worried about keeping up with the show since I'm pretty horrible with consistently watching comedies for some reason.