- I really like how this show is dealing with the whole the world after the avengers with how everyone is now aware of the possibility of superheroes and gods and how that changes the way in which people see the world.
- I liked how when Ward was asked why he thought that the words that made up S.H.I.E.L.D. were chosen he said that he thought someone really wanted their initials to spell out the word shield.
- I liked how Colson couldn't help but to hide in corner in order to make sure that he made a dramatic entrance once he revealed that he wasn't actually dead. I also liked that Colson likes to make his death seem more dramatic then it actually was.
- I liked how it was revealed that Ward is an agent who is great in combat and espionage but has terrible people skills because I tend to like watching those type of characters.
- I like how it's implied that there's something that Colson doesn't know about the time while he was away that is a mystery that I'm interested in solving.
- I really enjoy the character Skye and I really liked how she come off as a totally fangirl when she was talking to Mike about how he's a hero and she could totally help him out in making that a profitable thing for him.
- I like how Skye lives in a van that she parks in a place so that it will always have a wifi connection and she is also this organization called the Rising Tide that can hack into S.H.I.E.L.D. and other top secret organizations with ease.
- I'm interested in the ace pilot character Melinda May who is clearly someone who is well known and probably has a pretty interesting backstory considering that she is someone who is quite skilled in field work but was working in an office.
- I really like how the characters Fitz and Simmons would rapid fire talk about all their tech and other science stuff because I really love it when that happens in tv shows and I tend to like characters that can talk that fast about those type of things.
- I really enjoyed the scenes were Skye was sort of interrogated by Ward and Colson about what she knew and I liked how it ended up being something that was more a test for Ward considering that Colson hit him with truth serum instead of Skye in order to allow Skye to ask him anything in order to gain her trust.
- I liked how the tech works in this show it looks really impressive and I liked how Fitz pointed out that the tech allows him not to have to get his hands dirty.
- I liked how it was revealed that Mike wasn't just someone who naturally had superpowers but someone who gained them through part of a project which is what led to the building blowing up in the first place and that the woman he saved was actually the doctor that gave him the stuff to become stronger in the first place.
- I liked how Mike started to think of himself as a hero once he started to loose his mind due to the speech Skye gave him earlier in the episode.
- I liked how once Skye learned that Mike was a danger to himself and others that she decided to help the S.H.I.E.L.D. because she now knows they aren't the enemy in this situation.
- I loved how Colson absolutely refused to let Mike being killed be the solution to the problem and that he believes that everyone is worth saving.
- I really enjoyed the speech Mike gave towards the end of the episode to Colson and I liked that it looked to touch even Ward.
- I'm glad that the team was able to find a way to stop Mike from exploding without killing him in the end.
- I overall really enjoyed this episode and I think this looks like a good start to the series and I also enjoyed the fight scenes we got as well.
Sunday, September 29, 2013
TV Review: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Pilot(1.01)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Pilot(1.01)Review