- I liked how Nolan said that his plans for the apocalypse were to just call Emily.
- I liked how Emily encouraged Nolan's plan to use the solar power satellite to gain access to power while Aiden dismissed it.
- I'm not surprised at all that Victoria pretended to be on Jack's side simple to get information from him of what he's planning to do, what evidence he has and who's he's working with, I did enjoy seeing how well she played him though.
- I found it interesting that Regina disliked Declan so much because she was in love with Charlotte.
- I found it really suspicious that Conrad was able to get cell service during the blackout but I'm not at all surprised that he seems to be somewhat involved in whatever the initiative's plans are.
- I liked how Nolan didn't want Emily to be out there during the blackout alone so he went with her.
- I thought that the blackout didn't really last anywhere near as long as I thought it would.
- I felt sad for Emily when she found Takeda's body because he was her mentor in revenge and she clearly cared for him.
- I liked the flashback with Emily first training with Takeda and how she tells him that she wants them all to pay.
- I liked that Nolan comforted Emily and I loved that she let him do so since it's not something that she lets happen often.
- I liked how Emily was able to tell right away that the weapon by Takeda's body wasn't the one that killed him and that he was killed in a fair fight because the body was removed out of respect.
- I liked how Victoria told Conrad all she discovered about Jack's schemes to take Conrad down and I especially love how Victoria called him an idiot for not knowing that Ashley's on Jack's side.
- I liked how Daniel was concerned about all the people who invested with Grayson Global and also with making sure that he wasn't framed. I just liked that he didn't just decided to take Conrad at his word and actually tried to verify that the company's assets were safe.
- I loved that Emily found out that Aiden was Takeda's killer and that even after Aiden explained his reasons she didn't just forgive him even though she could understand were he was coming from.
- I loved that Emily told Aiden that she wouldn't go with him and leave revenge behind and that it wasn't a decision that he could make for her.
- I loved that Emily told Aiden that it was time he left since I've been wanting Aiden to leave pretty much all season.
- I felt bad for Declan when Charlotte believed Regina's story about her hitting her and stealing from her and when he found out that Charlotte was pregnant from Victoria rather than from Charlotte herself.
- I liked that when Aiden admitted to Nolan that he was the one that killed Takeda that Nolan was visibly frightened of him.
- I kind of liked that Aiden had no idea about Emily's past feelings for Jack because it meant that she didn't fully trust which makes me a bit happy because I never thought she should trust him.
- I liked how Conrad used Ashley's phone in order to send Jack to place he wanted him.
- I liked that Charlotte realized that Regina was a liar and that she actually trust Declan.
- I found it really kind of odd in the best way that during his speech Conrad gave the to go for a bomb to be set off.
Sunday, September 8, 2013
TV Review: Revenge: Truth Part 1(2.21)
Revenge: Truth Part 1(2.21)Review