- This episode was a pretty different in format as it was mostly told through flashback in the time when Derek was a teenager and before the alpha pack has formed.
- I really liked how Stiles listed all the reasons that he cares about what is going on and I like that because it seems like everything is centered on Derek that Stiles thinks that Derek should be the one to do something to stop all the recent killings.
- The romance between Derek and Paige was sweet but I didn't find it all that interesting overall.
- I liked how Alison brought Scott to help her get Gerard to tell her what he knows about Deucalion and I liked that the thing that Gerard wanted was to only take his pain away but at the same time I disliked that Gerard got to have his pain taken away after all the horrible things he has done.
- I find it interesting that there was a time not that long ago that the alphas weren't there own pack and that they all met together and at that time Deucalion was someone who believed very much that there could be peace between the hunter and the werewolves.
- I find it interesting that Deucalion and Derek's mom Talia seemed to be close before he was blinded.
- I found it interesting how the relationship between the werewolves and the druids work with how the people who are emissaries like Deaton and Ms. Morrell, with how they give advice to the alpha of each pack. I also liked how Stiles reacted to hearing that Ms. Morrell is the emissary for the alpha pack.
- I thought it was rather awful and manipulative that Peter convinced Derek that he needed to turn Paige because otherwise she would leave him, I also loved seeing how manipulative both back then and as he was telling the story making himself look like a good guy.
- I hated that Gerard when he met with Deucalion's pack for peace decided to just kill a bunch a people to show that peace didn't work and I hated how he lied to Scott and Alison and said that the wolves attacked first.
- I thought it was especially cruel that Gerard blinded Deucalion right after he made his last plea for peace and I find it scary that Deucalion can see when he's a wolf and that the reason it seems he became the way he is, is because of the incident with Gerard his own pack turned on him and then he killed them all.
- I thought it was sad that the bite ended up killing Paige and that Derek had to mercy kill her. I also found it interesting that blue glowing eyes mean that the werewolf has killed an innocent.
- I loved how after Gerard's tale Scott tells him that he thinks he's lying and that if his lies get anyone hurt that he's going to take a lot more than pain away from Gerard.
- I liked that Stiles didn't believe that Peter was telling the truth with the story he told either.
Saturday, August 10, 2013
TV Review: Teen Wolf: Visionary(3.08)
Teen Wolf: Visionary(3.08)Review