1. Tilt: I would really love to have a sequel to this book that took place a few years in the future so I could see if Shane and his mom actual reconnected and healed from Shelby's death. I would also like to see how Shane would deal with the possibility of loosing Alex considering he was kind of his rock when he was struggling through Shelby's death and since Alex has HIV it's only a matter of time until it starts to kill him so I think that it would be an interesting storyline to explore.
2. Tricks: I would really love to know whether Cody lives or not because the book ended with him being in a coma and his fate was pretty unclear. I'm curious about if Whitney is ever going to make good life choices considering she made some of worse choices I've ever seen and while her storyline was interesting to read because of that I really wished she would pull herself together. I wonder if when Ginger returns home if her life will be any better or if Seth will ever be able to support himself and make his own choices about his life. I would love to see Eden tell her parents off for the whole drugging her and locking her up in the middle of nowhere thing but I kind of doubt if there was a sequel she wouldn't do that.
3. Perfect: I was just really interested in the character of Jenna because she was such a mystery and I would love to have a book from her point of view someday so that I could have a chance to figure her out.
4. Through the Looking Glass: I just really loved Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass so I would really love to read yet another book in which Alice wonders into another world where most everyone is mad and there's a bit of grammar humor as well.
5. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle: This may seem like a weird choice considering that this series is already really long with 28 volumes but that last like five or so chapters were super confusing so I think that there is still a lot of things that needs to be explained. Also the very ending makes it so the main couple confess their love for each but Syaoran still has to travel across worlds but Sakura as to stay in her world so we don't know if they'll actually end up together. There's also a few minor storylines that look like they would lead somewhere but were just kind of dropped so I would love get a sequel to this series because I have a lot of questions I want answers to.