1. Rin Sohma(Fruits Basket): I really love Rin because she isn't exactly a person who it's easy to approach and I like that exudes this kind of harsh attitude to keep people away from her and to make sure no one gets close enough to her to know her. I really love Rin more has her backstory is revealed I love that she's broken with how she dislikes being around kind people because she feels that she clings to them and she feels that they deserve better than but no matter how hard she tries to fight that impulse to cling to those kind of people there are times she can't help but to breakdown. I love that even though she doesn't show it in an easy to read fashion she cares deeply for those she loves with how she worked so hard to find away to break the curse so that Haru could be free of it.
2. Laura Wingfield(The Glass Menagerie): I love Laura because there's no character that I relate to more than her and that means a lot to me because people don't usually write characters like Laura. I love Laura because she's a person who is ruled by her social anxiety and doesn't like any kind of conflict. I love Laura because she can't seem to handle living in the real world therefore she makes her own world with her menagerie.
3. Nico Di Angelo(Percy Jackson and the Olympians): I really love Nico because he changes so much through out the series and I really loved all of the stages he goes through. I loved the adorable little boy who was obsessed with a card game and I love the boy who was filled with grief and anger and desperately trying to bring his sister back to life. I loved that he became a pretty powerful character and that while due to being the son of Hades he was somewhat dark he was also an ally to Percy in the last book of the series.
4. Momiji Sohma(Fruits Basket): I love Momiji for his cheerful optimistic personality which had remained intact despite the fact that due to the curse his mother chose to forget about his existence and because of this he has to watch his family from afar. I loved that while Momiji has a heartbreaking past he can still look on the bright side of things and I love that he wants to be strong enough to keep all of his memories because he believes a person needs all of their memories whether they'd be good or bad.
5. Rachel Elizabeth Dare(Percy Jackson and the Olympians): I just really loved Rachel because I remember really liking her personality and I liked that she was a normal human that could see through the mist and I liked that she took the whole existence of gods pretty well. I know there's more reasons I love her but it's been awhile since I read the books.
6. Jenna(Perfect): I love Jenna because she's such a mystery, she's a character that we really don't know much about and the reasons behind her actions are almost a complete mystery. I love that she has a self destructive drinking habit and I love that she seems to know exactly how to get people do what she wants them to without giving any part of herself away. I would love to read a book from her point of view because she fascinates me.
7. Machi Kuragi(Fruits Basket): I really loved Machi because she was a character that tried so hard to live up to other people expectations of perfection that when they decided that they didn't need her anymore she just became kind of at a loss with what to do with herself. I loved that she didn't know what kind of things she liked and didn't like because for the majority of her life she always trying to please other people so she never thought of what she wanted or liked. I love that now after years of trying to be perfect she can't stand to see anything perfect like freshly fallen snow or an extremely clean classroom and that she feels the need to destroy that perfection. I love that she eventually does develop things that she likes and that she does get to feel that she matters to someone even though she's far from perfect.
8. Zoe Nightshade(Percy Jackson and the Olympians): I just really loved that Zoe was this fierce warrior and that she did grow quite a bit over the course of the one book that she appeared in. I also really loved how Zoe went on the quest knowing that she would die and did so with such dignity.
9. Faye Chamberlin(Secret Circle): I just really love that Faye is a bitchy mean girl who has magic powers and uses those powers in the exact way you'd expect that kind of person to use them. I also love that she has vampire kittens although I think there just called that and aren't actually vampires like Diana's hair isn't actually sliver but is described that way.
10. Luna Lovegood(Harry Potter): I love Luna because she sees the world very differently and speaks rather oddly, I like that she comes off a bit crazy and I just really love her as a character even though she doesn't show up until the 5th book.