Saturday, August 10, 2013

TV Review: Teen Wolf: The Girl Who Knew Too Much(3.09)

                            Teen Wolf: The Girl Who Knew Too Much(3.09)Review
  • I found the opening scene with the deputy where she goes after what looks like a body but is actually just a trick from the darach was a really frightening scene.
  • I liked that after Lydia showed up at the school randomly that she called Stiles, Alison and Scott so that they could find the dead body because she wants to be done with that. I also enjoyed the little argument that Lydia and Stiles had about who should find the body.
  • I liked how when Jenifer comments she had no idea that Lydia had so many hidden talents that Lydia replies that neither did any of the guys she date, it just made me laugh.
  • I liked that during Scott and Stiles conversation about trying to get Ethan  alone so that Scott could talk to him about their emissary that Stiles mentions how weird it is that the words their using in the conversation actually makes perfect sense to him.
  • I liked that Ethan wants to keep seeing Danny despite the fact that his brother is very against those two continuing to talk.
  • I like that it seemed like the only reason that Lydia met up with Aiden is in order to distract him and I like that the whole him helping to kill Boyd pretty much turned her off of him.
  • I find it interesting and a bit sad that Ethan and Aiden were originally omegas to a pack of extremely violent werewolves and that they since Deucalion taught them to control their special power and helped them learn how to kill their pack they owe the alpha pack a lot.
  • I thought it was kind of sweet in a messed up way that Cora went after Aiden to avenge Boyd's death.
  • I liked that Isaac checked up on Alison for Scott when she didn't show up for school and I liked that when Alison said she could take care of herself  he said he's notice that several times.
  • I liked how Alison showed Isaac her dad's map and from Isaac looking at the map from far away Alison noticed that there was something under the map which listed the groups that will be sacrificed and the only two left were guardians and philosophers.
  • I found it sad that it was so easy for Alison to suspect that her father was the one doing the sacrificial killings.
  • I liked that once Alison thought that the group that was being killed off was guardians that she called Stiles because she assumed that meant a type of law enforcement and I liked that this convinced Stiles that he should tell his dad the truth.
  • I liked how nervous Stiles was about telling his dad the truth and how he couldn't quite find the right way to tell him what he wanted to.
  • I liked that when Lydia noticed that the teacher was missing that she did her best convince everyone that she knew something and that she was something although it didn't really work.
  • I find it interesting that Deucalion's plans for Scott is to either have him in his pack as a true alpha or to turn him into a killer and I like that Scott is determined to not let either of those things happen.
  • I like that it seems like Ms.Morrell despite the fact that she is working for the alphas is trying to make sure that Scott and his friends stay safe.
  • I enjoyed the brief scene between Derek and Jenifer I really enjoy those two together.
  • I felt bad for Stiles with how he wasn't able to make his dad believe what he was saying once he told him although I can understand why it would be hard for Sheriff Stilinski to actually believe the things that he is telling him.
  • I liked that when Alison and Isaac arrived at the place where the teacher was to be killed that Isaac thought that maybe they should call Scott.
  • I was glad to learn that Mr. Argent is trying to prevent the sacrifice killings but I agree with Alison he has been keeping a lot of lies from her.
  • I liked the scene between Ethan and Danny where Ethan fixes Danny's tie and tells him to find him if anything goes wrong that night.
  • I like that Lydia wants to try and embrace whatever her abilities are instead of fit it because she wants to show up at the scene before the people are dead and I liked that Scott promises if she gives him that time he'll do what he can to save the people.
  • I'm curious about why Cora doesn't seem to be healing.
  • I was pretty surprised to find out that Jennifer was the darach because she always seemed so innocent and nervous but she was quite different when she had Lydia tied up.
  • I found it interesting that Lydia was only being killed for knowing too much and I found it interesting that she sees the sacrifices as necessary for some reason.
  • I find it interesting that the thing that Lydia is, is a banshee and I wonder what that exactly means in this series.
  • I was surprised by Sheriff Stilinksi showing up after having figured out that she was the one behind the killings and while I'm extremely worried about him at the moment I'm glad that he at least seemed to now know the truth about the supernatural stuff.
  • I thought it must have been terrifying for Stiles to be locked out of the class room with the darach going after his dad, Scott and Lydia while he was powerless to do anything but watch.
  • I'm really worried that Sheriff Stilinski might be killed and I really hope he's not.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment